In this article, the focus will be on comparing PureHeight Plus Vs Growth Factor Plus.
Both of these products are non-prescription supplements that are specially formulated to promote height growth.
Every month, hundreds of new height growth pills are introduced to the market. Of these, there are a few that are worth comparing to our top-rated height growth pills like Growth Factor Plus.
Table of Contents
- 1 What Did I Evaluate When Comparing PureHeight Plus And Growth Factor Plus?
- 2 A Short Description Of PureHeight Plus And Growth Factor Plus:
- 3 Ingredients In PureHeight Plus and Growth Factor Plus:
- 4 What’s The Dosage Like For Both Products?
- 5 How Long Does It Take To Show Results?
- 6 What About User Reviews And Potential Side Effects?
- 7 How Much Do These Height Growth Pills Cost?
- 8 A Side-By-Side Comparison Of PureHeight Plus Vs Growth Factor Plus:
- 9 My Conclusion – Which Height Growth Pill Should You Buy?
What Did I Evaluate When Comparing PureHeight Plus And Growth Factor Plus?
- Claimed benefits: Which product works faster and provides longer-lasting benefits?
- Ingredient list: Which product contains more dedicated height growth ingredients?
- Recommended dosage: Which brand has the biggest pill size and dosage?
- Proven side effects: Which pill has caused side effects for real users?
- User reviews: What do real users think about each product?
- Unique selling points: What are the USPs of both products?
- Price and value: Which pill is cheaper to buy and which brand has more value?
A Short Description Of PureHeight Plus And Growth Factor Plus:
Both PureHeight Plus and Growth Factor Plus are height enhancement supplements that are sold online. They work by promoting the growth of the cartilages between the spine.
PureHeight Plus by PureHeight is a height growth supplement that’s been around for a few years now. This product is exclusively sold online with plenty of user reviews.
Growth Factor Plus by Purity Select Inc. is a veteran height growth pill with a user base that spans the world. This product is well-researched and popular with users due to its clinically proven ingredients.
Ingredients In PureHeight Plus and Growth Factor Plus:
When looking at the Supplement Facts labels for both products, it is clear that there are several identical ingredients.
Most of these ingredients are also part of the products’ proprietary blends.
However, what is revealing is that the amount per serving of each is significantly different.
That said, both brands have some unique ingredients that they use to promote height growth.
The list of ingredients in PureHeight Plus contains:
- Vitamin D: Combats Vitamin D deficiency and strengthens bone growth (1, 2).
- Vitamin K: Combats osteoporosis and improves bone health (3).
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM): An anti-inflammatory agent that reduces joint pain (4).
- Glucosamine Sulfate and Chondroitin Sulfate: Promotes bone and cartilage formation (5).
- Hyaluronic acid: Improves bone strength and keeps the gap between the bones well-lubricated (6, 7)
These are clinically proven ingredients that boost height gain. However, the low concentration of each ingredient may not be enough to see the expected results.
My evaluation is that since Growth Factor Plus has a higher concentration of the active ingredients, it provides a greater chance of promoting height growth.
What’s The Dosage Like For Both Products?
As for the aftertaste and smell, users haven’t found any problems with both these products.
When buying them online, both products come in plastic bottles with a 30-day supply in each. That’s 60 pills for GFP and 30 pills for PHP.
So, in comparison, PureHeight Plus has a lower recommended dosage.
How Long Does It Take To Show Results?
According to the official site, PureHeight Plus needs to be used for at least 6-12 months to see significant height growth.
As for Growth Factor Plus, it’s claimed that you can gain the first 1-2 inches in the first three months of use.
The difference in the speed of seeing the results may be due to the higher dosage of the ingredients.
When considering that few other height pills for adults are available, this is a respectable achievement.
What About User Reviews And Potential Side Effects?
While Growth Factor Plus is limited to sales from its official site, PureHeight Plus is available on several e-commerce sites.
However, some users have complaints regarding PHP:
That said, Growth Factor Plus claims to cause zero side effects and has not had any complaints from users either.
How Much Do These Height Growth Pills Cost?
You can directly purchase both these products from their manufacturer’s website. You should also check for coupon codes that can offer additional discounts and greater savings.
PureHeight Plus Cost:
- $454.99 – For 10 bottles
- $409.99 – For 9 bottles
- $364.99 – For 8 bottles
- $319.99 – For 7 bottles
- $274.99 – For 6 bottles
- $229.99 – For 5 bottles
- $184.99 – For 4 bottles
- $139.99 – For 3 bottles
- $94.99 – For 2 bottles
- $49.99 – For 1 bottle
Additionally, there is a subscription option for this product, which sends you a new bottle every month for just $39.99/month.
Growth Factor Plus Cost:
- $676 – For 6 bottles (2 FREE)
- $338 – For 3 bottles (1 FREE)
- $169 – For 1 bottle
Comparing the two products, it’s clear that PureHeight Plus is far cheaper.
However, while Growth Factor Plus comes with a 90-day money-back guarantee, PHP provides none.
So, while PureHeight Plus is cheaper, it does come with greater risk.
A Side-By-Side Comparison Of PureHeight Plus Vs Growth Factor Plus:
|Height Growth Pills||PureHeight Plus||Growth Factor Plus|
|Price per pill||$1.51 per pill||$2.04 per pill|
|Works in||6-12 months||2-3 months|
|Complaints about side effects||Yes||No|
|Availability||E-commerce websites||Official website|
|Best price per bottle||$45.49||$122.67|
|Money-back guarantee for||No||90 days|
|Subscription plan available||Yes||No|
|Stars||4.10/5 from 58 user reviews||4.91/5 from 181 user reviews|
|Free Shipping||Yes||Over $250|
My Conclusion – Which Height Growth Pill Should You Buy?
In many ways, both these products are very similar. They both are prescription-free, have several of the same ingredients, work for adults, and are available online.
However, Growth Factor Plus is a lot more expensive than PureHeight Plus.
But if you consider the lack of money-back guarantee and the 1-star ratings online, PureHeight Plus may not be the bargain I was hoping for.
In the end, if you are serious about getting taller, I would still recommend the tried and tested Growth Factor Plus.